Thursday 7 March 2013

Photoshop Work: Progress

Cover
 
 
This is what the cover of my magazine looks like now. I have made a lot of changes in order to make it look better overall and more aesthetically pleasing to my target audience.
I decided to change the image as i felt that this image was more striking and would stand out to the reader when on a shelf in a shop which would give them more of an inscentive to buy the product.
I have also changed the colour of the magazine name 'IF' to a softer, paler green as I thought that it represented the soft sounds of folk music better and added the word 'magazine' beneath to make the title as a whole look more complete
As well as this I have added band names down the side of the page which will tell the reader who is in the magazine in order to make them want to buy the magazine as they are names of artists that they are interested in
adding a barcode, date and issue number add the the conventions of normal magazines and make my product look more genuine
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment