Monday 4 March 2013

Photoshop Work: Progress

Cover
 


This is me using Photoshop- softwear on the computer that will enable me to create a professional product that will appeal to my target market. Currently just testing different shots and different fonts/colours that I will use on my cover.
So far I have placed an image from my documents and cut around the edges (not very well as her free hair is really whispy which is what I wanted but also a pain to cut around!) of the picture. I have then added large, blocky text and written 'IF' which is the magazines name in order to make it stand out. The blocky text makes it stand out on the page and the bright green is very striking.
This is a work in progress and I am unsure as to whether I like this cover or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment