Thursday 7 March 2013

Photoshop Work: Progress

Contents


This is my contents page. I have added the word 'CONTENTS' at the top of the page in the same font and colour as I believe that this adds continuity from my cover to my contents page
I have also added the strap line, issue number and month at the top of the page in order to create continuity to the reader. After researching into other real magazines I found that they include the issue number/date/etc on the contents page as well as the cover and I wanted to follow this convention
I have also included an image of my artist at the top in order to make her seem more of a feature and have included another image of a different artist below. This shows that I have included more than one feature. I made sure that my cover artist image was at the top and was bigger as this proved that she was more important

No comments:

Post a Comment